House Signs made using Accoya Wood
Accoya is a high performing type of wood that is exceptionally water-resistant with it absorbing the water and eliminating it. It will withstand the toughest of weather conditions leaving it to be durable and robust anywhere outside your property.
Painted signs work much better with this type of wood as extensive testing has shown that it absorbs the paint much more efficiently.
Accoya wood when painted will last up to three times longer than any other wood type making it a fantastic material that needs little maintenance. If you’re looking for a house sign that is immune or less likely to be damaged by weathering, then we recommend you take a look at other materials because house signs made from stone are going need to a lot less maintenance than wood and will last much longer. If you are currently in the process of attempting to find a good house sign company then we recommend you check out our guide on how to find a reputable house sign company?.
- Environmentally friendly
- Little maintenance
- Not available locally
- Difficult to source
- Can be expensive
- House Signs made using English Cherry Wood
- House Signs made using Chestnut Wood
- House Signs made using Sycamore Wood
- House Signs made using Douglas Fir Wood
- House Signs made using Iroko Wood
- House Signs made using English Oak Wood
- House Signs Made using Sapele Wood
- House Signs made using Accoya Wood
- House Signs made using Opepe Wood
- House Signs made using Balau Wood
- House Signs made using Idigbo Wood